The Quest for a Great Brand
Journey to the top to achieve the ultimate brand.
Is your firm’s brand a valuable asset or are you just touting your company with “we have the most experience”, “we’ve been in business a long time” or “we have the best people or products?” These days that tired pitch doesn’t win clients. Learn how to elevate your brand and start giving your clients a great brand experience.
Fact: Your brand has a direct impact on winning work.
Instead of trying to merely reword the hundreds of definitions out there on brand, we’ve developed a three part step-by-step action plan that you can instantly apply to your business. We’ll tell you how to optimize your business’ performance, beginning with Part One: Brand Positioning.
eBook One: What you’ll learn about Brand Positioning:
- How to differentiate your company from its competition
- How customer perceptions effect your brand
- Matching perceptions with company vision
- Brand agility and company growth
- Developing a brand promise to build client trust
eBook Two: What you’ll learn about Brand Personality:
- What is brand personality and how does it engage your audience
- The 12 major archetypes and how yours forms the backbone of your brand
- How your core values and attributes influence customer connections
- Using voice and tone to become irresistible
eBook Three: What you’ll learn about Brand Identity:
- How the human brain influences purchase selection
- What is a client’s first impression of your company
- Does your identity align with your target audience
- Is your brand your logo
The truth is…
If you stand for everything, then you stand for nothing.
Scientific research show that we make snap judgments about products and companies within the first 90 seconds—and between 62% to 90% of that initial “gut feeling” is influenced by your brand’s identity.
Research also tells us that the human brain learns and reacts much faster to visuals than to text—in fact, 60,000 times as fast.
The ebook PDFs will be sent to your inbox. (We promise we won’t spam you and your personal information will remain confidential!)