Comet Creative is now accepting applications for our Summer internship program for both graphic and web design talent as well as marketing talent. Interns work closely with our Creative Director, marketing experts and graphic/web designers and will learn many aspects of running a creative agency. This is a great opportunity to work with our collaborative team and gain agency experience in the areas of branding, graphic design, website design, content marketing, social media, client relations and strategic marketing.
Graphic and Web Design Internship
Social Media/Marketing Internship
The chosen applicant must have the following skills:
- Experience with Macs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a MUST (for design candidates)
- Creative, motivated, ability to think out of the box and ability to think conceptually
- Exceptional writing skills, effective and enthusiastic communicator
- Work well independently as well as on a collaborative team
- Strong time-management
- Be able to commit to 15-25 hours per week (2-3 days a week)
- Must love animals and please no smoking
- Monthly stipend for travel
Send a cover letter and resume along with a link to your portfolio or samples of work to Traci Gordon Carr. If you are applying for the marketing internship, please provide samples of your writing. We’ll contact applicants directly to set up interviews.
We look forward to helping you advance your career!