Content Marketing and Lead Generation: Closing the Loop
Nanette is co-hosting a live webinar February 19th at 10 am with fellow San Diego company xRM3 on Content Marketing and Lead Generation. We’ll cover trends and tips for filling your sales pipeline.
Wed, Feb 19, 2014 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST Join us!
Over 90% of successful B2B marketers use content marketing, as do over 80% of B2C marketers. Join xRM3 and STUDIO 2055 as we look at trends in content marketing, what to expect in 2014, and how make certain your content marketing and CRM strategy are working hand-in-hand.
Without the ability to sense, record, and act upon your content “consumer”, you’re leaving money on the table. To maximize your content marketing investment your CRM should capture and track your content consumers, as well as deliver this data to your marketing and sales department in a context that allows them to segment and pursue qualified prospects.
See how to automate your processes and close the content marketing loop:
– Ingest data entered in web forms and portals
– Eliminate manual and duplicate entry of new records
– Create new lead records automatically
– Create and assign follow-up tasks for sales staff
– Measure the effectiveness of your content
– Consolidate both sales and marketing data in CRM