Comet Creative is now accepting applications for our Summer internship program for marketing and social media talent. Interns work closely with our Creative Director, marketing experts and graphic/web designers and will learn many aspects of running a creative agency. This is a great opportunity to work with our collaborative team and gain agency experience in the areas of digital marketing, branding, social media, client relations and strategic marketing.
The chosen applicant must have the following skills:
- Experience with Macs, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Creative, motivated, capability to think out of the box and ability to think conceptually
- Exceptional writing skills, effective and enthusiastic communicator
- Experienced with social media strategy, marketing, social media campaigns and email campaigns
- Ability to develop brand voice and persona within existing brand values
- Create engaging and interesting content
- Experience writing for professional blog
- Monitor and report social analytics
- Be able to commit to 15-25 hours per week (2-3 days a week)
- Must love animals and please no smoking
- Monthly stipend for travel
Send a cover letter and resume along with professional writing samples to Nikki Unwin. We’ll contact applicants to set up interviews. We look forward to helping you advance your career while you work side-by-side with experienced creatives.